Junior Marketing Executive
- Date: 21-Jul-2020
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company: Al Abbas Group
To look into the online marketing strategies for the organization, plan and execute marketing campaigns, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
Role - Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Should manage and take the full responsibility of the social media platform of the group.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Maintain relationship with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Photoshop (Photo & Video Editing), #tag keywords knowledge, planning the website content, digital campaigns.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting companies search engine performance.
- Content writing (Arabic & English).
- Should coordinate with the outsourcing agency & group companies regarding the marketing planning & execution.
Personal Characteristic and Required Background
- Must have experience as a Marketing Executive or a similar role, be confident, outgoing, enthusiastic and have good written & verbal communication skill.
- Must have very good knowledge of Photoshop (Photo & Video Editing), #tag keywords, planning the website content.
- Handle digital campaigns, content writing in Arabic & English, all social media platforms, coordinate with the outsourcing agencies & group companies regarding marketing planning & execution.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Excellent knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Familiar with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill in Arabic & English.
- Strong organizational & time-management abilities, creativity and commercial awareness.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE